A reminder of the deadline of 31 January 2018 for the PGR student exchange opportunities for Indiana University and the University of Copenhagen. These schemes are available to PGR students, both funded and non- funded, who are studying in the Faculty of Humanities.
The process to select applications will work as follows:
- December 2017 – The call was released to current PGR students by Nichola Ellis via PGR Administrators in the Faculty of Humanities. It was also advertised on internal and external websites including ProGRess and on the Faculty website;
· Interested students will be referred to the Faculty website: http://www.humanities.manchester.ac.uk/research/postgraduate-research/collaboration/pgr-exchange-opportunities/ where they can download an application form and guidance notes
- Applicants will need to liaise with the host partner to identify and agree a host supervisor;
- The students’ home supervisor will be asked to confirm support for the application;
- Applications (including up to date CVs) need to be sent to Humanitiesemail@example.com by the deadline of 16.00 Wednesday 31 January 2018
- A Faculty Ranking Committee will then review the applications for a short list;
- The top (five) applications will then be considered by the AD for PGR and AD for Internationalisation for approval;
- Applications will then be sent to the exchange partners for final selection.
This is a great opportunity for our PGRs to gain research experience at internationally renowned institutions, increase their research networks and potentially improve their employability and we would welcome your support with promoting these schemes. If you have any comments or feedback please contact:
Nichola Ellis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Humanities